MONEY – the item top on our minds, is the least discussed topic on the spiritual front. On the contrary, the idea to be desireless and not to pursue money, is well-preached. Yet, ‘artha’ or ‘wealth’ is mentioned in the ‘Purushartas’ or ‘Man’s Purpose In Life’ (Dharma, Artha, Kama & Moksha), found within the Hindu Holy Scriptures. It states that it is necessary for man to accumulate wealth for his purpose, and to help others with it. However, at a later stage in life, he is meant to give away his wealth as he prepares for a spiritual life. Find out what are the Four Purposes of Man in this book, the place wealth has in it, and the sacred way to acquire and use it.
Further, this book shows the connection between Spirituality and Wealth. It also includes Wealth Affirmations and deep Spiritual Knowledge that can be put into practice to achieve an aspiration or goal. The power to manifest is Us – the Self. We can create anything we want with this magical power of manifestation – because we are the Unmanifest. This book explains the process. This Knowledge can shift a person from lack to fulfillment by solely using the power of the mind, and practicing unwavering faith.
In this book, you will learn/discover:
• Money is spiritual
• That Wealth is our birthright
• That it is a sin if a Hindu does not become wealthy
• That the words of others have lead us to poverty and lack
• How to remove limiting beliefs that lead us to poverty
• How to feel “deserving” of money and wealth
• How to attract Wealth using the power of the Mind and Faith
• Discover your Real Identity – the Unmanifest that manifests desires and goals.
This book can change someone’s life from lack to fulfillment with a simple change of thinking.